Friday, September 25, 2015

Three Cheers for Class of Week!


That's right! These FABULOUS kids earned CLASS OF THE WEEK and Mrs Klinginsmith came to visit  in her AMAZING spirit decor! I can't tell you how PROUD and EXCITED I am for our class. I think you could have heard them screaming and cheering all the way down the street when they found out they were class of the week. And yes, I feel like I have to take a minute to brag about them! Here's why I am so lucky to have them as my students....

  • They ENCOURAGE each other daily! With this class, I quickly noticed how they genuinely want each other to do well and succeed. They truly are each other's cheerleaders.
  • They are incredibly KIND to one another and are quick to apologize if they know they've hurt a friend's feelings.
  •  They persevere through challenging tasks and never complain when asked to do something.
  • They're HILARIOUS--Their personalities combined make me laugh...A LOT!
  •  They're working incredibly hard on being leaders in and outside of the classroom.
  • They LOVE learning! I can't tell you how many cheers I get or how often I hear "Yesssss!" when I introduce something we're learning or an activity.

I could go on and on! I am truly blessed to be surrounded by such kind-hearted and sweet kids every day. I can't wait to see what the rest of the year has in store for us! Enjoy this beautiful weekend!

Mrs. Hreno

No comments:

Post a Comment